Terms and Conditions
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Busses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc.,However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus. a.)A copy of the ticket . b.)Identity proof. (Driving license, student id card, company id card, passport, PAN card or voter id card).
- Unless it is explicitly mentioned on the ticket, neither Kesani Travels nor any of its travel partners take the responsibility of picking up passengers at their places. The passengers should reach at the mentioned office 15 min. before the scheduled travel.
- The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accidents.
- The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Under such circumstance passengers will be intimated through email/phone as soon as possible and the ticket amount will be refunded. No passenger will be taken on the wayside. Baggage and Luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by Kesani travel partner.
- The tickets booked through Kesani Travels are cancellable. The refunded money is transferred back to the passenger's credit/Debit card/ITZ Card or as a cash coupon.
- Video and Air conditioning in the buses is not guaranteed.
- The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
- Next to ladies seat should be ladies only if in case gents are there should adjusted with different seat that are available at that time or else liable to be alighted from the coach.
- Extra Baggage will be chargable as per company Norms.
- No refund will be given to NO-SHOW passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time
Ticket cancellation Policies:
- Less than 3 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 3 Hrs to 4 Hrs from the station departure time: 30 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 4 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 3 days before station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 3 to 30 days before station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges